Support Specialist (Chinese and English language)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Profitero Ltd is inviting Senior Support Specialist to provide technical product support for our English-speaking clients from Europe and the USA. We are searching for a positive and active person with fluent English, a self-starter who is flexible and works well with everyone from entry-level employees to upper management.
- Following up on any outstanding issues with customers to brief them on progress, status and estimated resolution time/date.
- Provide manager with regular updates on common problems encountered and identify possible longer-term solutions/improvements to reduce future problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve all clients' problems, escalate issues to Engineering and Product teams.
- Track and manage all open service issues and cases and be able to provide immediate updates on the situations.
- Communicate regularly within the company to keep clients informed on service processes and new features.
- Document procedure, FAQs, and inventory of assets.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in technical support department.
- Fluent English language (both spoken and written), Chinese and knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Experience with Jira bug tracking system and knowledge of remote desktop support tools.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well independently and in the team: collaboratively with employees within different departments;
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service, demonstrate professionalism while maintaining composure in stressful situations;
- Ability to communicate, and present ideas in user-friendly language to both technical and non-technical clients and staff as needed
- Ability to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to evaluate and manage changes, understanding their impact on systems, business, and users;
- Demonstrated success with providing support and problem resolution with unfamiliar systems, software and a passion for solving problems long-term;
- Ability and desire to deal with unfamiliar systems, create documentation for Support department;
- Strong computer skills, including Windows, MS Office, and scheduling software.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Working on the company's product highly demanded worldwide, one of the industry leaders.
- A serious level of professional development as a result of the high complexity of the tasks in different development and science areas
- Chance to experiment and influence the different aspects of the product development process for achieving the best possible results
- Opportunity to join the team of professionals where everyone can work as effective as possible and where efforts are appreciated
- Intensive and comprehensive English language training several times a week for everyone
- Brand new, modern and comfortable office equipped with the latest technology in the center of the city (Business Centre "Royal Plaza”)
- Convenient location and transportation. Just a few minutes away from major city shops, restaurants, and transport links
- Fair and attractive compensation, salary review once a year, bonuses for a good performance
- Paid lunch and dinner. A wide selection of tea and coffee, free cookies, icecream and fruit in the office